Get your walking shoes ready – it's time for Walk Kansas!
- Join a team
- Select a challenge
- Get registered by
- Learn with the Walk Kansas newsletter
- Try a healthful recipe
- Participate in local classes, programs and events
During the 8 weeks
- Log and report minutes of physical activity
- Report amount of fruits and vegetables eaten
What activities count?
- Any moderate or vigorous intensity activity. Learn more from this Activity Guide.
- Strengthening exercises also count and these activities are part of the Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans.
Choose Healthy Eating!
- Change beverage choices
- Report fruits and vegetables you eat. How much is enough?
- For most adults, the recommendation is approximately 1 ½ cups of fruit and 2 ½ cups of vegetables daily. The amount varies depending on your age, sex and level of physical activity.