Welcome to Walk Kansas - Harper County
March 27 - May 21, 2022
Walk Kansas is a team-based program that will help you and others lead a healthier life. Join this program and
- be more active with friends and family,
- make better nutrition choices,
- and walk away your stress.
▪ Before you go to register, recruit team members (at least 4 – you can add more later). You will need their email address, or mailing address if they do not have email. Program apparel (t-shirts, baseball tee, sweatshirts, etc) can be ordered later through the online store. You will be asked to pay the program fee ($10/person) for your team at the end of registration, so be prepared to pay with credit card (PayPal) or follow up by sending a check. Talk to your team and select a goal for how many minutes of exercise each person will commit to per week – 2 ½ hours, 4 hours or 6 hours.
▪ When you are ready, go to www.walkkansasonline.org (There is a Captain's Guide that can walk you through the steps to sign up. Click on the captain's button to the left, then select the Captains Guide button.)
Join us on social media: https://www.facebook.com/walkkansas
More information about Walk Kansas and healthful living is available at www.walkkansas.org.